- Moving to another country?
- Endless lists of things to do?
- Not enough hours in the day?
Let us take the stress of the move off your shoulders, and give you one less thing to deal with.
European Removal Services are experts in moving people and businesses from all over the UK and Ireland to different countries across Europe – and from Europe to the UK. Our experienced and highly-trained staff will ensure that every step goes smoothly, from your initial enquiry to that welcome cup of tea ready for you when you arrive.
ERS is committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations and we take all necessary steps to comply with environmental legislation and standards.
In practice this means :
- Packing: our specialist packers will make sure that all your treasured possessions are meticulously cared for and packed up securely for the journey
- Storage: We can provide our own secure storage facilities for short or long-term storage should the need arise
- Transport: Our fleet of modern, clean vehicles is specifically designed and equipped to keep your possessions safe in transit
- Unpacking: The ERS team of packers will carefully unpack all your goods and set them out in the rooms specified, reassembling beds, wardrobes, book-cases etc. should you wish them to
- Antiques and valuables: We offer a specialist service for moving precious items such as paintings, sculptures, musical instruments and antique furniture, with packaging custom-made for each item
- Insurance: We carry full insurance and liability cover, and can provide additional cover for specific valuable items should you require it
Finally, after your journey, when you arrive, you will find your lounge and bedroom furniture unpacked and set up for you to collapse onto, and an arrival pack with tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread and butter set out ready, so that you don’t have to do a thing except relax and recuperate.